Creative Commons image courtesy of greeblie on flickr
Did you ever have a Magic 8 Ball as a kid? I was thrifting for tshirts last weekend and saw a little kid with one.
I can’t remember ever having my own, but friends and I would spend hours huddled around one asking about crushes and the future. What about you?
Wikipedia told me that there are 20 possible answers inside! Wow!
I was reminded of the 8 Ball as I sat down to write. Some of the things I’ve been cooking have been on and off the stove for over a year. Most I’ve been thinking about since the start of time.
Signs Point to Yes
All that said, here’s what's coming up for La Vie en Orange in 2014:
- Thongs and briefs. Officially. Not just custom anymore, briefs will be in the shop alongside the the boy-cuts, and thongs are coming too. Briefs sooner, in the next month or so. Thongs later, towards the beginning of summer?
- Waaaay better plus size options. Not just custom. And extending my size chart converter to include Lane Bryant’s sizes. I’m working on it :) Already in the works...
- Trans undies. Packing undies for ftm folks and a cut that mtf folks can even wear in skinny jeans (the first prototypes were raved over!). I’ve been sitting on these for about a year, but I’ll be tabling at Kalamazoo Pride this summer, so they will launch before then!
- Men’s undies. The men. They are jealous of you in your super comfy bright undies. So I’m gonna see if I can’t get started with a brief this year. :) Maybe this fall?
It’s a big plan. But I’m training myself to be a big dreamer. Basically 2014 is going to be great for you if:
- You wear underwear
- You know a man who wears underwear
- Your mom or Granma wears underwear
- You’re a member or ally of the LGBT community
Thank you for being a part of the ride! Do you have any fabulous ideas for La Vie en Orange? Please share in the comments below and I’ll see you there. You may rely on it. :)
Leave a comment